2010年9月5日 星期日

Friends. ♥


I think, we couldn't stand each other any more...
y dont someone think before they said something out?
dont u think urself r 100% PERFECT at all?

Haiz, it's really disappointment...

"朋友?什么是朋友??最好的朋友都伤害过了 难道就
不懂什么是反省吗?? 不懂就算了 就连现在最好的朋友也不懂得珍惜" (Copy from Lok Ying)

I thought i no need ask this type of question at all in my life...
But now, I hv 2 say...

"Please, Tell me... What the meaning of FRIEND?"
I searched it on Google.

"A friend is a tender shoulder
On which to softly cry
A well to pour your troubles down
And raise your spirits high

A friend is a hand to pull you up
From darkness and despair...
A voice to keep your name alive
When others have forgot."

That means, most of all a friend has a true heart, was U?
"Friend is always special, bcoz friends love you..
Just Because You're You!"

I promise, I will treat u all as well...
Last chance for me, Please?

ESPEACIALLY for,
Double Ganq
(Kumiko,JiaChin,JinXiang,YuXuan,JiaSze,JingYi,HuiSi,Stephanie,ShiWei,WaiKuan,MengTak,JiaLing,HengYan,WeiLun,JiaYuan)

Single Team
(ShinVin,Lili,KarMoon,WanJun,HubertPang)

B.Gang
(LuiYoong,Xavier,WeiLing)

Friends
(ShinWei,Caryn,LokYing,Weiwei,Wendy,ShinEe,StephanieFoong,TTingTing,WoonLing,CindyHoh,Ejio,YeYan,JiaHui,
PhangYoong,WenQian,ChunFei,NicholasCha,JinShin,Fishy...and More..)

Lady Mama
(KaiFu,YeYun)

[2S] Shit & ShitBall
[2C] Caryn & Crabby

You all r rock. :))
A promise for Us.. okay? :)

Crabby

沒有留言:

張貼留言